Much like what’s in your cups, this game is designed to be very fluid. It’s expected that you’ll probably come up with your own rules and game modes. If you’re a first-timer looking for some guidelines, here is how the game might be played:
- Each team blindly grabs the number of red balls from the ball bag as suggested:
- EASY – Select a single red ball and two blue balls.
- SMEDIUM – Two red balls and a single blue ball.
- LEGENDARY – Three red balls! Screw the blue balls.
- Which team had sex more recently? That’s awesome, but you go last.
- Selected balls must be used for the entire game.
- Teams alternate throwing balls, announcing any red balls before shooting.
- Be the last team with a cup on the table!
Possible additional rules:
- SECRETS – Red balls are not announced before shooting.
- THREE MAN – Get three balls in a row, make a rule. Break a rule, clear a cup!
- FIGGING – Red ball actions only count if bounced into a cup. Otherwise they’re just blue balls that are red.
- RANDO BALLDRISSIAN – After each round, all red balls are dumped back into the ball bag and new balls selected